fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Learning Piano with Nikki, age 2

More
19 Aug 2012 19:39 #5255 by MummyRoo
My son is 2y10m and has been using the SM software for four days. Here is what he can do so far...

We are also working on Hot Cross Buns (RH) - he generally gets 13/15 but he will only play once or twice to prove that he can! Not a big fan of Gentle Piano... yet!

He has absolutely no interest in any finger exercises at the moment, but loves the do-re-mi song and will often ask me to do the 'do-re-mi cards' or just sing it to himself. So cute!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2012 21:53 #5257 by hellene
Thank you for starting the Progress Diary! Let's see, what you've got!

MummyRoo wrote: My son is 2y10m and has been using the SM software for four days. Here is what he can do so far...

I love the video! Great attention span, notes/key recognition, singing the notes! WOW! I LOVE it!

We are also working on Hot Cross Buns (RH) - he generally gets 13/15 but he will only play once or twice to prove that he can! Not a big fan of Gentle Piano... yet!

I think, you will be just fine! I am looking forward to receiving your video on HCB!

He has absolutely no interest in any finger exercises at the moment, but loves the do-re-mi song and will often ask me to do the 'do-re-mi cards' or just sing it to himself. So cute!

Please, check the section in my blog: www.softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-exp...r-toddlers.html#4552
and
www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...rite-a-new-book.html

There you will find some suggestions about how to motivate your baby to practice at home and how to start learning the exercises.

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Aug 2012 00:57 #5262 by Mrs.Post
Nice work young man!

More
22 Aug 2012 16:51 #5270 by Oleg
Very good! He is so happy to press the right keys and enjoying it so much! Don't force him to start gentle piano straight away, he is 2 y. o. only :) Be patient. :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds