fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Fun video of Titanic

More
10 May 2012 18:36 #3754 by nancylls
One of my students learnt My Heart Will Go On on SM during lesson time. However he did not have SM at home. I got him to work on the song on SM during lesson time once a week. The rest of the time he used a music score I printed by using music notation software.

We enjoyed his performance that came with very soulful singing, plus a drumbeat at the background.

Hope you'll enjoy this video.

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2012 23:40 #3758 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Fun video of Titanic

nancylls wrote: One of my students learnt My Heart Will Go On on SM during lesson time. However he did not have SM at home. I got him to work on the song on SM during lesson time once a week. The rest of the time he used a music score I printed by using music notation software.

We enjoyed his performance that came with very soulful singing, plus a drumbeat at the background.

Hope you'll enjoy this video.

Nancy, this performance definitely saved my day! This guy is so artistic and so much enjoying himself - he LOVES PIANO - this is for sure! Thank you very much for sharing this video!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds