fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Tiana 3rd and 4th month with soft mozart

More
02 Apr 2012 23:31 - 07 May 2012 10:04 #2734 by Mandabplus3
Well her third month has been very slow. She has been flat out at school and homework and gym but we have fit in a few practice sessions and she will happily practice in the time we have free on the weekends. After school she is mostly busy or exhausted, I need to get her practicing before school..but then I have to be more organised and out of bed..she is up at 5am!
here is a video she has asked me to post :)
Last edit: 07 May 2012 10:04 by Mandabplus3. Reason: ease of forum use

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Apr 2012 23:41 #2736 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Well her third month has been very slow. She has been flat out at school and homework and gym but we have fit in a few practice sessions and she will happily practice in the time we have free on the weekends. After school she is mostly busy or exhausted, I need to get her practicing before school..but then I have to be more organised and out of bed..she is up at 5am!
here is a video she has asked me to post :)

Why do you have to get up?
Just teach Tiana to open program and to use headphones! ;)

Well, the recital is coming... The design for our T-shirts is ready.

Tiana is doing great!

Amanda, may I ask: is it possible to get higher chair?

The elbows have to be better over the piano keys – this way is more comfortable for striking the keys.

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Apr 2012 05:43 #2740 by Mandabplus3
I have tried to get her to put it on herself in the morning but no luck yet. It is a bit tricky to get it all going ( we have to turn on the computer and unplug and replug in the USB, the order is important) but mostly she isn't self motivated to do anything in the morning except wake every one up lol

We are looking for a higher chair it's an odd height we need and we had one but it collapsed under me :( I wanted one like a piano stool so I can sit next to them as needed. Still looking. Often they practice standing up which gives them a much better height. I sit down because I am lazy :)
She is motivated to have a better crack at it all this month, I can't believe it's the forth month already!

More
07 May 2012 10:13 #3501 by Mandabplus3
Tiana's Jingle Bells is quite good now. If she gets a good score she asks me to draw a smily face next to it in her book. :) her both hands score is around 72/77 plus t25. I would take her about 2 days to get that right on perfect, if she would focus on one song at a time and play! :whistle:
Hot cross buns she knows by heart ready for her Tshirt she tells me :lol:
She did some sight reading practice too. Starting in Keyboard encounters, she found it difficult but she was quite accurate on her right hand. She gave up on the left, she didnt like sight reading much so we will try it in very small doses to start of.
This week we need to practice note order games/flashcards a bit more. Its been a while and even I am starting to forget them.

More
20 May 2012 09:20 #3935 by Mandabplus3
Tiana has done a good amount of practice this week. Its nice to have her excited about piano again. The rest of her life is settled at the moment so its easier to focus for a while.
We need to get her started on a new piece soon, we would have started but I want her to memorise jingle bells. She wants to show it to her teacher! B)
We practiced her school piano in vertical format this week, it helped her a bit.
She is also enjoying watching all the other kids videos being posted. very motivating for my kids! Keep them coming :)

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds