fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Tiny Baby Steps-thanks SoftMozart

More
23 Feb 2012 04:16 #2123 by Kerileanne9
Okay, so it must be said that we haven't actually even STARTED the full SoftMozart program! We received our program and realized there is a problem with the MIDI cable...We ordered a new one and are anxiously awaiting it in the mail...
In the interim, we have been watching the SoftMozart demos...so tonight after dinner my daughter was watching Your Child Can Discover DVDs, which she has watched multiple times. Suddenly, she shouts out, "that's C, and hums it...perfectly! Oh, wow! I almost fell off my chair! I asked her where she learned that and she said, "from Mozart, mommy!"
I think I had very low expectations going in, and I am SO excited at the possibilities! Thanks so much for a wonderful opportunity!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2012 11:59 #2149 by Mandabplus3
I know exactly how you feel! Exciting isn't it? I am constantly surprised at what they are learning. Even when I think they have stalled I am proven wrong within the week. Enjoy the ride :lol:

More
08 Mar 2012 12:43 #2421 by seastar
Wow, that's amazing and definitely adds to my motivation to get started. Well done!

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds