fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Restart.... Djamila & Jaron

• Asara
  • Asara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jan 2014 23:33 #12634 by Asara
Restart.... Djamila & Jaron was created by Asara
Hello,

we started a little last year with SM, but did not do anything since long time now... I am pretty unsure where to start anyway... Can anybody help us please? My kids now would like both to (re)start... Djamila is 5, Jaron is 2+.

From reading i get the idea there must be a curriculum to follow, but I cannot find it... what should we do in week 1,2,3... and how often? and where can I find the instructions on how to write this down?

Thanks
Astrid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2014 07:55 #12638 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Restart.... Djamila & Jaron
Dear Asara, Welcome!

Asara wrote: Hello,

we started a little last year with SM, but did not do anything since long time now... I am pretty unsure where to start anyway...

Please, get your own place. Just follow this link softmozart.com/forum/64-progress-diaries---2013-2014.html
Press+ and start your own thread. There will be you own on line place, where I or other Soft Mozart teachers will be able to help you and your kids with your learning experience.

Can anybody help us please? My kids now would like both to (re)start... Djamila is 5, Jaron is 2+.

Of cause! Here is our month by month curriculum: softmozart.com/forum/63-school-year-2013-2014.html

All of your kids are in Prep category. Chose your age group and follow the instruction. If you will post about your experience often, our feed back will be more effective for you.

From reading i get the idea there must be a curriculum to follow, but I cannot find it... what should we do in week 1,2,3... and how often? and where can I find the instructions on how to write this down?

Thanks
Astrid

Hope, the instructions are clear. If not, just ask in your own thread.

Back to the Mozart

• Asara
  • Asara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2014 23:44 #12681 by Asara
Replied by Asara on topic Restart.... Djamila & Jaron
Thanks;-)

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds