fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

3.8 Yrs Old Boy & Nutcrackers Song

More
12 May 2013 13:59 #10196 by Jothisivam
Hi Hellene & Parents,

We would like to share few video’s which has played by my son Shanthosh Sivam 3.8 Yrs old little boy from the SoftMozart Nutcrackers.

Really we were not aware of H (Hide option) in SoftMozart. We came to know about this option 10 days before only. It is really very useful option. Earlier we used to play few small songs from memory as a free play method and we struggled to play big songs from memory. Even though he tries to play these songs we were not sure whether he is playing correctly.

Now we came to know that he is playing most of the small and big songs from the memory using the hide option correctly. Today we tried to play Nutcrackers and Fuer Elise songs by memory (hide) and he played 80 to 90% correctly. It is really amazing to us. We were worried before whether we can make him to memories. Now SoftMozart did it in a very easy way. Thanks Hellene for this option.

Play by Memory (Hide):

Cookies:

In the Hall of Mountain King:

Will I go:

Now we have started practicing with Metronome. Sure we will share the performance of my son’s video very soon with Metronome.

We would like to thanks Hellene for giving the upgraded version of SoftMozart. It is really having very good features to understand and practice songs. We have one suggestion to share with you about another feature we would like to have it in SoftMozart. We need features like having the Time option where how much time he taken from the actual song time. It would be as like Mark section. It will help everyone to measure their kid’s performance. Please consider.

Songs from Nutcrackers:

Russian Dance:

March:

Dance of Sugar Plum Fairy:

Dance of Reed Pipes:

Overture:

Arab Dance:

Chinese Dance:

Air of Figaro:

Fuer Elise (Full Song):

Thanks,
Jothi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2013 15:41 #10198 by hellene
Jothi, it is unbelievable!
Great development, memory, reading, endurance!
I am so proud of you both!
Have couple of suggestions:
1. Find, please, higher chair. His elbows should be above the piano keys.
2. Ask him to play exercises. They will make fingers stronger and faster.
3. Start polishing pieces that is available in our TEACHING VIDEOS: softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos.html
Do you know, how to download them?
Here is some helpful hints - softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-questi...etc-video-files.html
4. Visit Lubov Yanpolsky page and show her your videos. She is a concert pianist and will give you special advices and support, so your son will be on stage winning competitions:
softmozart.com/forum/61-master-class-with-lubov-yanpolsky.html

And last thing: share these videos with brill kids moms. They will be very excited to see this!
forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-child-...ozart-kids-doing/15/

I think, we also should meet on Skype sometimes very soon!

A+

Back to the Mozart

More
12 May 2013 19:47 #10206 by Mrs.Post
Jothi,

This are fantastic! I am thrilled. It gives me great hope that as my 2 year old is practicing everyday with Soft Mozart now, he will make great progress this year. Please can you share with us how much time you are spending on piano every day, and can you also share how you are keeping him motivated. It is clear to me that he is motivated by his score. That was delightful to see. I am so excited for you both.

Please make a note of all changes you would like to see in the program and post int he forum. Thanks.

Sonya

More
13 May 2013 06:37 #10210 by Jothisivam
Really Thank you very much Hellene…we didn’t expect quick and unbelievable comment and A+ recognition. We have posted the same in Brillkids forum also. And we went to Lubov Yanpolsky’s page and found that we are the first one posting for get special advices and support. We are very proud to get this kind of recognition from you. We got more motivation and changes from your last posting on Feb 2013. Last reply made us more induced. Based on that only we tried to polish his performance. Really we will take your comment and proceed further.

Thanks for your comment and motivation Mr. Post. We use to play piano for 1 to 1.5 hrs every day.
  1. We initially gave chocolate to motivate him and going forward we used music money to get motivated. He filled the coin bank with his performance within 10 days of time.
  2. Now a day we are motivating him using the progress dairy of making the note of scores and ask him to get more than that.
  3. My presence and motivation always encouraged him to play piano.

Thanks,
Jothi.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds