fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

keyboard stickers with Large icons

More
09 Sep 2012 02:54 #5490 by Mrs.Post
These are the stickers we are using. The icons are big and barely fit on the keys but Philip and Cayla have an easier time hitting the note. I have also included the colored dots that go with Little Musician. I tried several ways to make this work. We are putting them both on one key right now. It seems to be ok. I printed these on avery 5160 address labels. Then cut them out from there.

These do not stick as well as the SM stickers you order. Several of the keys are on their third stickers. Next time I am going to use some tape. The stickers do not come off as clean as the SM ones do - but "Goo Gone" removes the residue very quickly.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon, YanaO, namaste

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2012 17:19 #6510 by giseldit
hola, soy de México, y tengo dos bbs y quiero aprender con ellas, pero creo q no puedo descargar nada de sus archivos, si es posible que m pudieran asesorar, estaré muy agradecida.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds