fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2021-2022

Jose Maria, Age 9, Texas, USA Level 1

More
19 Jan 2022 15:01 #42985 by JulieRamirez
Note Alphabet Game

[
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2022 12:57 #43067 by JulieRamirez
Old McDonald memorized

More
02 Feb 2022 12:57 #43068 by JulieRamirez
Variation 1 PH

More
20 Feb 2022 15:03 #43521 by JulieRamirez
Hello Hellene,
The boys finished up through Lesson 17 Level 1 and I noticed that there are no more lessons for Level 1 right now. Is there a chance you will be posting some soon? They have done everything in every lesson for Level 1 so far and are really enjoying it.

Also, we did not understand well what an interrupted turnover is because we were suppose to be able to find one in a song for Lesson 17 and we could not find it. Is there somewhere you have written more about what an interrupted turnover is that we could read?
Thank you so much.

More
20 Feb 2022 22:31 #43523 by hellene
Yes, Julie! Very soon!
Meanwhile I have a Spanish speaking homeschooling family. They are starting lessons, but we do not have Spanish version yet.
Would you and kids be interested in supervising them online?
Pedagogy practice is very good for kids.
Let me know - and I will connect you.

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Aug 2022 15:03 #44590 by JulieRamirez
Hello Hellene,
Please forgive me for never responding to your post. I feel so bad. I do not know what happened, but I never got a notification about having a response, so I did not look at this thread until today. Does the family still need help? We could think about what we could do.

I had a question about this year. The three boys will be doing the program again this year. We did really well last year in Level 1 up to lesson 17, but had a hard time staying on track with the old lesson plans after that. They were playing songs of their own choosing though and working on scales.
I thought of starting them on Level 2 since it has newer lesson plans. It says to review all the exercises of Level 1, is there a list of them somewhere?
Also, the first two songs it suggests are Jolly Old St. Nicolas and In the Hall of the Mountain King. Jose Maria has done both of these and preformed them during the Soft Mozart recitals. What other songs would you suggest for him? I will write about Francisco on his thread. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds