fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Start your progress diary here

Jesse, 10, Australia

More
02 Sep 2021 19:06 #41793 by lee.r
Replied by lee.r on topic Jesse, 10, Australia
Hi,
At the start of the year I initially took videos of all the kids practicing, But in talking to Hellene, she said that recording their progress & completion of tasks through notebooks was acceptable. This is very disappointing for us.
Kind Regards
Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2021 19:21 #41795 by Аким
Replied by Аким on topic Jesse, 10, Australia

lee.r wrote: Hi,
At the start of the year I initially took videos of all the kids practicing, But in talking to Hellene, she said that recording their progress & completion of tasks through notebooks was acceptable. This is very disappointing for us.
Kind Regards
Lee

Yes, records are required!
The results are recorded in a notebook to see the progress of the student. These results are more for you.
For reporting, you need videos and photos of completed tasks in the diary.
We are very sorry that such misunderstandings have arisen.
Apparently, you misunderstood the author of the method.
The rules work the same for everyone.

Sincerely,
Pedagogical Council of the Soft Mozart Academy.

More
02 Sep 2021 19:36 #41796 by lee.r
Yes, this is most disappointing that this has happened. Could you please advise where the example diary is for prep level c? The link on the rules page has never worked, which was part of why I initially contacted Hellene about what we had to include for the diplomas.

Kind Regards
Lee

More
02 Sep 2021 19:51 - 02 Sep 2021 20:04 #41797 by Аким

lee.r wrote: Yes, this is most disappointing that this has happened. Could you please advise where the example diary is for prep level c? The link on the rules page has never worked, which was part of why I initially contacted Hellene about what we had to include for the diplomas.

Kind Regards
Lee

The heading of the "My Diary" section contains the Rules for keeping a diary in Russian and English. The links are working.
At the very bottom of the page there are samples of filling out diaries of levels C, 1, 2, 3.
The diary can be filled out on a monthly basis in accordance with the plans, it can be in blocks (all tasks for listening to music, all exercises, all tasks for sight reading, all dictations, etc.). This is at the discretion of the person filling out the diary.

An example of filling out a diary by month:
www.softmozart.com/forum/2018-2019/19947...yuq4SIF1uy2J3iQ1U0Dk

An example of filling the diary with blocks:
www.softmozart.com/forum/2019-2020/21085.html

Sincerely,
Pedagogical Council of the Soft Mozart Academy.
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Sep 2021 20:04 by Аким.

More
02 Sep 2021 20:22 #41798 by lee.r
I can see the link has now been updated and is now working. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards
Lee

More
03 Sep 2021 08:34 - 03 Sep 2021 09:32 #41800 by Аким
Dear students of the Soft Mozart Academy.

The pedagogical council together with the author of the method Hellene Hiner resolved the current situation with the Diplomas in your favor.
In the next academic year, we ask you to keep diaries in accordance with the rules.

Best regards, the pedagogical council of the Soft Mozart Academy.

The Author of the "Soft Way to Mozart" and the Hiner Method.
Last edit: 03 Sep 2021 09:32 by Аким.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds