fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2018-2019

Jake Gaitz, 24months, Solfege Cards with friend

More
24 Jan 2019 15:52 #32239 by jakeypoo2

Jake is spending about a minute or 2 a day on learning Solfege. He is not interested in playing any of the learning games on the computer yet and only eager to play card games when people other than mom are involved. I am okay with that, and so, sieze the opportunity as it arises :)

I have started the games myself and have begun Gentle piano with “Ode to Joy” level 1.

48/48/1

This is such an awesome and fun way to learn music!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2019 17:54 #32344 by hellene
Hello!
Welcome to our Academy!
You are such a wonderful parent! As far as I understood, you are also from Houston!
It is really great that you started learning how to play piano yourself. It will be very easy to be in your child's shoes, if you can play and read music. On the top of that music should unite family members and give them more quality time together.

Are you receiving my emails with instructions on the regular basis?

As for the activity that I watched: it is awesome that two kids participate in it.

My suggestion would be to add one more step to this game: you may ask them to pick a card with certain name for you in exchange for a 'kiss' or hug or butterfly.

What do you think?

HH

jakeypoo2 wrote:

Jake is spending about a minute or 2 a day on learning Solfege. He is not interested in playing any of the learning games on the computer yet and only eager to play card games when people other than mom are involved. I am okay with that, and so, sieze the opportunity as it arises :)

I have started the games myself and have begun Gentle piano with “Ode to Joy” level 1.

48/48/1

This is such an awesome and fun way to learn music!

Back to the Mozart

More
30 Jan 2019 14:43 #32361 by jakeypoo2
Hi,
Yes, I have been receiving the weekly emails. We are following right along ☺️
We are listening to Surprise Symphony a couple times a day. Jake has yet to grasp the idea of placing solfege on the fingers. We made a drawing of my hand with the corresponding pic placement but he was more interested in drawing hands than the pictures on the fingers.

I will add your suggestions to our card games.. he seems to play better when other people are around lol

More
31 Jan 2019 11:38 #32362 by hellene

jakeypoo2 wrote: Hi,
Yes, I have been receiving the weekly emails. We are following right along ☺️

Very good!

We are listening to Surprise Symphony a couple times a day.

How Jake is reacting to the music? Dancing? Being quiet?

Jake has yet to grasp the idea of placing solfege on the fingers. We made a drawing of my hand with the corresponding pic placement but he was more interested in drawing hands than the pictures on the fingers.

Fair enough LOL

I will add your suggestions to our card games.. he seems to play better when other people are around lol

Yes, let's him initiate learning process a little bit. Watch and give him the appreciation. It is so important for his self-esteem!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: jakeypoo2

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds