fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2015-2016

Hannah, 5yo, Romania

More
02 Oct 2015 08:50 #20878 by adeline.hritcu
Hello dear Hellene and hello dear parents,

we are glad to start a new music school year and we are happy we received the diplomas. Hannah's face says it all. :)

We are sight reading songs trying to figure out what song Hannah likes... a very important decision. :D

We wish you all a wonderful and happy music year!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Oct 2015 14:25 #20897 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Hannah, 5yo, Romania
Hannah got up bright and early today, as she is used to our new school schedule, and kept herself busy doing games until everybody else got up :)

Looking fwd to an even better week :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
15 Jan 2016 16:33 #21661 by adeline.hritcu
Hi,
Beginning of october we had a pleasant surprise to receive the SM diplomas of last year. I gave Hannah good credit and respect for her work and achievement and we framed her diploma like this:

Thank you Hellene and Soft Mozart team!

Well, in october things have changed a lot. The girls, Heidi and Hannah started playing chess and they had great passion for it. A good thing, but, ...
...now they were getting up in the morning and running dowstairs not to play the piano in their pijamas but to play chess. At first I was tempted to say you can play chess but first you must have your piano time.
Every time I said it, it reminded me of: you can have ice cream but you must eat up your veggies first :))
So I stopped because I did not want the piano to seem the condition, the bad guy, ...

So I eagerly waited for them to ask to play the piano. It took them a while, but in December, thanks to caroling time they restarted with the piano.

This is what Hannah learned, and now she plays it even better than the day i recorded it :)

Summoned by her sister Heidi who just learned to play the recorder two days ago, they played together:

I just love team work!
Attachments:

More
18 Feb 2016 14:14 #22118 by adeline.hritcu
Glad to be on track again with the piano. :) Hannah still loves chess a lot, but she loves the piano as well.

I had a pleasant experience with soft mozart with some support I needed and they were beyond my expectations. So I want to also mention this on our forum for anyone reading this, i just want to let them know that Soft Mozart team is great. Many thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
23 Feb 2016 13:44 #22146 by adeline.hritcu
This is what Hannah has been studying in the past month:

She did not like Liebestraum a lot because it had to many Mi notes in it :))

More
24 Feb 2016 10:32 - 24 Feb 2016 10:35 #22163 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hannah, 5yo, Romania

adeline.hritcu wrote: This is what Hannah has been studying in the past month:

She did not like Liebestraum a lot because it had to many Mi notes in it :))

Well, Adeline... she did a very good job playing the piece. Tell her that I am very proud of her.
Piano stickers...
Did I send the new set to you? :P

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 24 Feb 2016 10:35 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeline.hritcu

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds