fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Everything is happening for a reason!

More
03 Jan 2012 01:27 - 03 Jan 2012 01:29 #844 by hellene
Yesterday I placed the 'RULES' for May 2012 recital...

Well, when I started developing my system, I just was thinking of the most effective ways to get from the point A to the point B. After working with the system for many years, I realized that some of the points became solid fundamental. For example, my students and teachers that I had been teaching could play different piano pieces, but all had to learn Music Alphabet.

Therefore, I repeated myself during the training sessions so many times that finally I had to write all these essential things down to make my life a little bit easier in the future.

Now, when I became cheeky enough to provide the training and lessons remotely, I can say: the simple rules are getting more and more important to be appointed and followed.

I was trying my best to bring my point across using different art works and description. Before I knew it, some of them became so popular that I couldn’t even imagine! After seeing my own pictures on different photographs hanging on classroom walls and reading my own quotes here in there I understood what the most essential parts of my own system are!

How very nice to learn about it sooner than later!
Many people make New Year resolutions. I will too! I will promise myself to pay more attention to my own learning materials and will organize all of them. After receiving so much of support and encouragement on this forum I just obliged to make people’s learning experience as easy and enjoyable as it could be!

Let our first May Piano Recital be the most Fun and Effective experience on Internet!

On the attached photo: Soft Mozart teacher. I found the photo on Internet anyway...

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Jan 2012 01:29 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, NadiaD, Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds