fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Happy Mother's Day!

More
13 May 2012 14:57 #3796 by hellene
Happy Mother's Day! was created by hellene
Dear Friends!

Today is Sunday, the 13th of May. Happy Mother’s Day!

As an inventor of the Elementary Grand Staff that helps every child learn music literacy effectively, I feel very responsible today for the continued growth of this infant invention as well as the musical health of children around the world. I am writing to you because I know that this invention needs more nurturing. Seeing the impact of this invention on the lives of many children in the world, I am convinced beyond a doubt that this invention is not just the basis of my personal business, but a matter of raising the quality of your life and an enhancing your children's education.

Thanks to a program sponsored by Chase and LivingSocial called Mission: Small Business℠, your support could translate into a $250,000 grant to help my business touch more lives. But we need at least 250 votes at missionsmallbusiness.com.

If you agree that music education is extremely important to our children and don’t want to see it squeezed out from their lives as public schools cut back, please vote for this invention and my business to help it grow and change the quality of music education. Our patented Elementary Grand Staff and interactive sheet music can teach anyone from 24 months to sight read music and play the piano!

Voting is quick and easy. This is all you do:

1. Go to the site www.missionsmallbusiness.com . Toward the bottom right, there will be a section called "Log in with facebook to support your community." Click the button.

2. On the bottom of the next page are blank windows to fill the information about our company: Name -- Do Re Mi Fa Soft; State -- Texas; City -- Houston; zip 77095

3. When the system pulls up our company information, there will be a VOTE button next to it. Click the button.

That's all there is to it. Feel free to visit our website www.softmozart.com "> www.softmozart.com , if you need more information!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Inventor of Soft Mozart

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds