fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Forth Day to Vote. Couple of Words About YOU

More
12 May 2012 12:51 - 12 May 2012 12:51 #3787 by hellene
Current report:
Consumer votes: 104 of 250

Remains: 49 Days 16 Hours 45 Minutes 20 Seconds

Agitation Poster from Olga Kiseleva:

File Attachment:

Did YOU give Soft Mozart a VOTE?

I went to Google и You Tube, searched Soft Mozart and Soft Way to Mozart. Yes, here and there I see a spark has turned into a flame.

Olge Kiseleva - a music teacher from Ussuriysk is making me very happy. I didn't know much about Ussuriysk before - just knew that there are many tigers. Now I know that there they have a music studio, where two talented and very creative people teaching kids. Their names are Olga and Julia. If you see a 'Winter Mr Ooops' picture on this site - this is Olga, who draw it! The Agitation Poster to VOTE for our Program is also her remake of an old Soviet poster initially created in the beginning of the last century....

I have to say something about our enthusiasts. There are a LOT I can say about them. Amazingly, this invention is being promoted by special sort of people. They are not 'ships' looking for a guidance of TV commercials or common public opinion. They are all very independent, outside the box thinkers that are strong enough to swim against the flow. I noticed that each one of them beside the passion to music has other bright talents: arts, languages, choreography, creative writing - you name it!

I developed strong notion that every great invention attracts such people first. They don't need commercial - they look for new, better ways all by themselves to try it, test drive it and if they like it, they will push it forward. I had been BLESSED having such people on my side! In fact, they are very core of our progress. I don't believe I would make it that far without them...

Thank you very much, Soft Mozart community. Let's make music literacy spreading all around the globe!

Here is the information about the voting for my company:
1. Please, go to the site: www.missionsmallbusiness.com
There will be 'Log in with facebook to support your community' section for all our voters on the first page

2. On the bottom of the page are blank windows to fill the information about our company

3. Name - Do Re Mi Fa Soft , TX City - Houston, zip is 77095
When the system will pool out our company information, there will be a VOTE button next to it.

Thank you for everything,
HH

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 12 May 2012 12:51 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2012 23:56 #3793 by Mandabplus3
Great poster Olga! Love it! hmmm thinking of a creative way to 'harrass' my friends into some more votes.....might need it in English though, their Russian is as limited as mine ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds