fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Soft Mozart in Kazakhstan

More
26 Oct 2011 02:59 #210 by hellene
Recently I got some really good news from Kazakhstan. The program’s start there was very successful : the sponsors stepped in and helped with funding. It all had started with the first push of a young, beautiful and very smart girl Madina (I can’t write that she is a woman even though she is married and having two wonderful sons)

I was teaching Madina on Skype last summer. The connection was not always there… especially when we used video cameras. Another obstacle was the time difference. When it was morning in Houston there was evening in Madina’s place. Her little kids were our helpers – they were showing me, what they had learned from their mom.

Madina went through the entire training process and passed all the necessary tests very successfully.
Very soon after the certification I had received her happy email that her project won some competition as one of the best projects for kids with special needs. The team of sponsors had decided to chose our program Soft Mozart to help kids with disabilities.

This news and the understanding that the program, which I have devoted my life to now will help someone to brighten life, to improve its quality. Some kids will learn how to play beautiful music, and – who knows – maybe - someone will get cured! These thoughts give me a lot of happiness and support.
Way to go, Madina! Good luck to you! We look forward to your reports on the progress of the program in Kazakhstan - photos, videos and stories!

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds