fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Soft Mozart Academy: Important Message to Music Educators and Students

More
18 Sep 2017 12:43 - 18 Sep 2017 12:44 #26894 by hellene

Herzen University (St. Petersburg, Russia). Soft Mozart graduates

I ask everyone who teaches or learning using my Method 'Soft Way to Mozart' to take this important information very seriousely.

Please, pass it on to your colleagues. .

If you have completed the training and obtained the Soft Mozart Certificate, please, email me to get on the list on this page pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/soft-moz...rvices-and-resources

If you bi-lingual and fluent in at least 2 of the following languages: Russian , English, German or French, please let us know in your email. Your name will appear in several lists. This is your advertisement and proof that you are Soft Mozart educated. Now all users of the program will constantly be able to investigate the list.

If you use my system for your teaching or planning to use for your teaching I strongly advice you to take the action ASAP.

Since August 15, 2017, new rules have come into force, according to which all teachers using Soft Mozart software must receive training, pass an examination and receive a Certificate and a license to use the program for commercial purposes.

If you are teaching using software elements, this applies to you as well.

All articles for your study are online. Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to access the materials. After that you will have to pass several exams upon the rules of completion.

The end user agreement during the software installation stipulates non-commercial use of software. Therefore, it is necessary to legalize your activity as soon as possible.

We kindly ask all users who aware of scientific merrits of the program to inform us of the use of my Method for commercial purposes without a license.

All certified professionals automatically considered to be VIP and in title to our VIP prices for themselves and their students.

As of today, September 17, 2017, Soft Way to Mozart is now available for German and French speakers.

Here is a link to the English page pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/soft-moz...rvices-and-resources . Please, provide us with the information as it is shown on the section 1. This section is being replenished at the moment. Do not wait! As soon as we put all the pages, we are going to take actions against violators.

Important clarification:

The system Soft Way to Mozart is considered to be a scientific contribution in music education. The use of software without knowledge of the fundamentals of the Method is unacceptable.

Elena Heiner
+1 713 443 8984
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I ask you to convey this message on social networks!
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Sep 2017 12:44 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2017 12:53 #26895 by Olga Egorova
Елена, здравствуйте!
2 августа я вам отправляла копию своего сертификата на вашу почту This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
18 Sep 2017 13:04 #26897 by hellene
Ольга,
Могло затеряться! Я поищу! Можете повторно переслкть нк вский случай?

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Sep 2017 13:06 #26898 by hellene
Ольга, нашла
Напишу в личку

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

More
18 Sep 2017 19:05 #26900 by hellene

Olga Egorova wrote: Елена, здравствуйте!
2 августа я вам отправляла копию своего сертификата на вашу почту This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Сообщение по внутренней почте отправила вам, а ответа не получила. Вы умеете проверять ящик в форуме?

Back to the Mozart

More
19 Sep 2017 05:05 #26901 by Olga Egorova
Вот только что нашла, раньше не знала о таких сообщениях. Я вам, Елена, ответила.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds