fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

My Method Means Professional

More
12 Sep 2017 12:43 - 12 Sep 2017 12:44 #26862 by hellene

On the photo are students from Herzen University, Russia that graduated Hiner (Soft Way to Mozart) Training with Soft Mozart Certificates.

What if I said I would pay for your child to get a Bachelor of Music degree?

Would you take me up on it?

If I sent your student to an in-state, public university, the value of that degree would be about $40,000.
Russia, Music College of Stary Oskol

Without interest payments (interest payment are our favorite, right?).

Now, what if I said I’ve already done this and you haven’t taken me up on the offer?

Would you be shocked? How did you miss it?

I’m not going to send your child to university. That’s true.

But I did create the Soft Mozart Academy which is the equivalent to a 4-year Bachelor of Music degree from any university in the United States.
Hiner Method (Soft Way to Mozart) in Dal University (Cremea)

It’s yours as part of your Soft Mozart subscription – at least for now.

Sometime soon, Soft Mozart Academy will be offered separately from the Soft Mozart software.

Don’t worry. If you are already enrolled, it will always be free to you. That’s my thank-you to you for being a part of my community and supporting me from the beginning.
Our Soft Mozart student Alina Titova was accepted in the Gnessin Russian Academy of Music (Moscow). It is a prominent music school in Russia,

Enrollment is easy. Go to the forum www.softmozart.com/forum.html and set up your profile. Find the level that fits your student and follow the directions from there.

If you have the software and aren’t using the academy, now is the time to enroll.

We don’t want you to miss out on this valuable resource. After all, it’s like throwing away $40,000.

Who wants to do that?

Spreading Music Literacy,

Hellene Hiner,
Back to The Mozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Sep 2017 12:44 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2017 13:15 #26863 by Olga Egorova
Здравствуйте, Елена!
Хочу у вас узнать, если ребенок пройдет все уровни обучения софт Моцарт, получит дипломы курса "С", уровни 1, 2, 3 и сколько ещё необходимо, но в муз. школе не хочет учиться, при желании он сможет как-то дальше профессионально заниматься музыкой? Имею ввиду муз. колледж. Или без муз. школы никуда?

И как у вас в Америке официально признается этот диплом Софт Моцарт?

More
12 Sep 2017 14:37 #26864 by hellene

Olga Egorova wrote: Здравствуйте, Елена!
Хочу у вас узнать, если ребенок пройдет все уровни обучения софт Моцарт, получит дипломы курса "С", уровни 1, 2, 3 и сколько ещё необходимо,

Разработано 5. В работе 6

Посмотрите здесь результаты обучения по 4 классу. Там на английском, но по видео понятно, о чем речь: www.softmozart.com/forum/2015-2015/18948...iana-16-level-4.html
У меня пока руки не доходят все опубликовать

но в муз. школе не хочет учиться, при желании он сможет как-то дальше профессионально заниматься музыкой? Имею ввиду муз. колледж. Или без муз. школы никуда?

Если у вас требуют формальностей, то никуда. Если принимают по навыкам и знаниям, то поступит куда угодно

И как у вас в Америке официально признается этот диплом Софт Моцарт?

У нас в США никакой бюрократии нет, как нет официального государственного начального музыкального образования. Здесь кто платит за частные уроки, тот и учится. Принимают в вузы самых способных независимо от учтиеля или метода. Они предметы никакие не учат кроме специальности. Именно поэтому моя программа является белой вороной: я воссоздала нормативы России применительно к муз образованию запада.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Elena_Gurina

More
13 Sep 2017 01:09 #26866 by Olga Egorova
В США правы, главное это знания.

В интернете пишут, что у нас в России на некоторые специальности (Хор дирижирование, вокал, духовые инструменты, ударные) могут взять в муз. колледж вообще без всякой начальной подготовки. На остальные специальности нужно св-во об окончании ДМШ.

Я задала этот вопрос, т.к. в первую очередь думаю о своём ученике-аутисте. Пока кроме музыки у него ничего не получается, но ДМШ ему не потянуть. Посмотрим, как дальше дело пойдет. С вашей помощью будем стараться двигаться вперёд.

Спасибо вам, Елена, за ответ.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds