fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Kids with special needs in Kazakhstan

More
10 Feb 2012 17:41 #1853 by hellene
Today I received good news from Kazakhstan (thank you, Madina!)

I had a chance to watch short TV story about the program being used to teach kids with special needs... When I was watching the video, I started crying... I got very emotional. Madina, please, let me know more about this boy, who was interviewed. All the years of hard work, rejections, sacrifices, 24/7 dedication for many years seems to me justified.

I wish the government of Kazakhstan will go further and offer 'Soft Mozart' to kids in public schools all over the country.

I approached governments of USA, Russia and Bahrain directly, but their answers are pending.

I think, neglect towards this invention of global importance is an indication of neglect towards progress and towards own people. I find it disturbing that very few music professionals are paying attention to our posts and research.

Anyway, here is the story. I tried my best to translate it to English. Hope, it is readable.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds