fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Finally...

More
02 Oct 2014 23:18 - 02 Oct 2014 23:22 #16146 by hellene
Finally... was created by hellene
This incredible invention was under threat to be just killed for all these years.

I won in court of appeal. I never had any doubt that I won't win. But receiving this paper is putting the official end to my personal struggle for the justice and freedom to develop my invention without being districted emotionally and financially. Many years with no weekends, vacation and just piece. I got stronger and Soft Mozart too!

The next great news I have for all of my customers about the new ways of the software distribution. But I will be able to deliver this news later tonight or tomorrow.

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Oct 2014 23:22 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2014 14:37 - 03 Oct 2014 14:46 #16148 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic Finally...
Лена, очень рада за вас! Поздравляю!!!
Вы вот такая же сильная!

Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Oct 2014 14:46 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
03 Oct 2014 14:41 #16150 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Finally...
Инна, спасибо! Если бы не видела плоды этой программы, наверное, сил бы столько вряд ли появилось бы. Но тут отступать некуда.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds