fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

There is absolutely no alternative to this.

More
22 Aug 2014 18:26 #15764 by hellene
If this school year you really want to start music education, get the ‘Soft Mozart’ system. There is absolutely no alternative to this.

All of the approaches that are offered on the market today are ineffective - All but Soft Mozart. I stress my point: all the approaches that you see around.

Millions of children will come to the music classrooms. Only selected few will learn something. Again, a huge amount of money will be raised to the wind.

One can argue that before Soft Mozart had been invented until now, music education somehow ‘managed’. ‘Managed’ and ‘keeps managing’! I call it ‘Van Cliburn effect’: Our Almighty always delivers the exceptional music gift to a small part of our population. As a matter of fact, this is how we get the prodigies that any ineffective methods proudly advertise as living proofs of their merits.

What makes us so confident to say that only Soft Mozart gives 100% success rate in teaching music? All the genius is simple: only Soft Mozart allows every individual to SEE the note and its corresponding key right away, to immediately press it, and to intuitively understand when to release it.

All the ‘traditional approaches’ still do not want to accept the fact that one can teach vision to see tiny circles on endless lines and spaces to beginners, only if their future is ‘van Cliburn’. The same results one can achieve by watching crawling ‘dinosaur eggs’ or long and short ‘sticks’ on the monitors of different music computer games. Unable to deal with the notation many try to avoid it.

Anybody, who is not using our system, have 2 main approaches: they either throw a bunch of theory rules in front of their students – or enthusiastically teach ‘monkey see – monkey do’ style, claiming that music notes will have to be presented later down the road. ‘Gurus’ on You Tube, ‘experts’ from different renowned schools ask to ‘watch’ much ado and blindly copy all the moves.

I am reading the posts of educational community members about getting classes ready to the new school year. Sometimes, I even see a keyboard next to the teacher’s table! I can also notice some computers in the classrooms. But students’ chairs are usually placed in the ‘waiting area’. Again our children will ‘learn how to swim’ by waiving their arms on the land.

I never met any adult in my life, who would proudly tell me that he can differentiate Bass from Treble Clef or knows how to perform on Orff instruments. I also never met a single person who passed a piano without playing an even simple tune, if he CAN.

- We will teach you how to play, but let’s learn theory first! – ‘academic and traditional’ will say.

- We will teach you how to play something off our hands or with the help of moving hints – you don’t need notes! – Just watch, catch and don’t miss a moment (if you will) – ‘creators of new approaches’ will say.

- Why to teach you how to play piano? Our school district doesn’t have such requirement in our guide lines. Let’s spend time talking about music and ‘improvise’ with drums and recorders. – This is what you are going to get in your public school.

And only those who use the ‘Soft Mozart’ system are absolutely sure: we start learning and we are serious about this. In a couple of months down the road – in the middle of December – we are having another recital and even 2-year-old toddlers are going to perform.

Stop kidding yourself! If you really want to receive music education such as how to play on piano for the start, sight-read and sight-sing, to be able to pick by ear any tune and find the correct chords to it, if you really want to know composers and write music down, if you really want quality education that you can apply to your everyday life – get ‘Soft Mozart’ and join our Academy online.
There is no alternative to this ingenious approach!

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds