fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Free Webinar this coming Sunday

More
05 Jun 2014 22:01 #14983 by hellene
Please register for How to get attention of any toddler and teach them new skills. on Jun 8, 2014 3:00 PM CDT at:

attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/802587772092611073

Many think that teaching a preschooler or even a toddler to seat still, focus and keep expanded attention span is incredibly difficult task.
However, if to know some little tricks and to follow some very simple rules, your young family members at home and students in school or day care will become the joy of your instructional heart.
My first webinar could be very helpful for any family or educator, who cares about early education.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2014 22:25 #15020 by juliguli
Hi Hellene,
I accidentally missed this webinar because I had thought that it was 3pm our time, but it was in a different time zone. Is there a way to get a recording of the webinar? I was really interested in the content of it, either in Russian or English.
Juli

More
10 Jun 2014 04:01 #15021 by hellene
Juli,
We created a page with all the audio and images from the webinar.
The page is protected - you may need to sign up or log in to get to the content: pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/webinar_1

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds