fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Mindset

More
03 Jun 2014 13:52 - 03 Jun 2014 14:21 #14946 by hellene
Mindset was created by hellene
“Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.”
― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Report #1. A picture is worth thousands words dollars.

Did you ever have a chance to see such an image before?(I tried my best learning how to work with GIF files yesterday).*

File Attachment:

Piano keys are glorious extensions of the Grand Staff. Turn your sheet music 90 degrees and you will “see” the piano keys about which we speak one for each line and space.

Now, please, explain me: why don’t we see this picture in every music beginner’s book?

Just think of the time, money and effort that have been saved by giving us this picture!

The visual key guide pictured below helps beginning pianists navigate around the keyboard and notation.

Now tell me: why we don’t have such landmark in front of eyes of every beginner?

The ultimate excuse that I usually hear is: children may develop wrong piano technique by receiving extra visual support.

Now, my readers, please, tell me: does it make any sense to you?

You may download my free Piano Guides here and follow my tip from this page. Share YOUR experience with me about playing with and without visual support.

This is all what I had to share with you for today.

In my second report I will explain reasons for immediately using both hands with a beginning piano student. I will explain how this can be done to promote not only better coordination, but even more spectacular brain development.

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PS 1. This letter was written with the help of Karla Hastings, the author of www.anybodycanplay.com/About%20Us.html )

PS 2. Karla, I re-wrote everything and now my English is ‘Russian’ again

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Jun 2014 14:21 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: camelia1902

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2014 14:17 #14947 by camelia1902
Replied by camelia1902 on topic Mindset
Dear Hellene, I am not aware of the "traditional" way of teaching the piano, but I do know how much Soft Mozart is helping us!
We are addicted to the piano, and in an ideal world, I could sit at it and learn with your program all day long. It is easy, it full of colour and so appealing to children and grown-up, that you cannot fall in love with it.
I am the kind of person who likes to understand, from A to Z everything I want to learn, and this is what your invention does. I don't feel bombarded by tons of information, my brain can assimilate everything in peace, in my own rhythm and, guess what? The rhythm we learn with your program is nothing but slow (we have proof for that).

Thank you, once again, for all the work and for this miracle you brought in our lives :kiss: !

More
05 Jun 2014 16:32 #14978 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Mindset
Camelia, thank you for your wonderful feedback!
I have a very good news for all of our community: I am getting ready to start free webinars.
There is a lot of information and experience I have to share with others not just about music education, but about upbringing our own self, training our mindset to be creative and openminded.
It is going to be a lot of fun!

Back to the Mozart

More
05 Jun 2014 16:38 #14979 by camelia1902
Replied by camelia1902 on topic Mindset
Wow, Hellene, this is such great news!

I can hardly wait to see what your ideas are :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds