fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Academic development milestone

More
05 Mar 2014 20:06 #13905 by hellene
From the office of Hellene Hiner.

Dear friends,

For the past couple of weeks I had some positive happenings. Therefore I was not able to be on forum as often as I wanted to:

1. I developed the 2 Teaching Courses for music educators and parents of young beginners.

2. The Courses were approved by Academic Council of Herzen Pedagogical University (St Petersburg, Russia). The future plan of the University is to spread my school globally through on line classes in different languages. I also started working on my dissertation about my invention.

Meanwhile for this week my ultimate goal is to make the Subscriptions versions of my software more accessible to people. I am currently working on several different quizzes and tests to give our future learners the ability to start learning with our academy as soon as possible.

My team and I will inform you about all the changes that may interest you in regards to software and Academy.

Sincerely yours,

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88, алла

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Mar 2014 17:07 #13924 by Christine_C88
That is so great the hear! Keep up the amazing work!

Best wishes,
Christine

More
07 Mar 2014 18:58 #13925 by hellene

Christine_C88 wrote: That is so great the hear! Keep up the amazing work!

Best wishes,
Christine

Thank you very much, Christine!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds