fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Rhode Island, USA

More
02 Jan 2012 05:56 #823 by NadiaD
Hello Everyone!

I just realized that I did not introduce myself properly.

I am a big fan of early education. I love to learn and help my children to discover the world around them. From the time I found out about Soft Mozart I was very intrigued by its promise to make learning piano effective and enjoyable. I have no music background. I've been using SM for past 3 weeks with my daughter and I love it! I love it so much that I bought another copy for my sister so she can use it to start teaching my nephew piano.

I have a daughter 2 years and 4 month old and 9 month old son. We will be learning piano together.

I am very excited to be a part of this amazing community!

P.S. English is my second language, ( Russian is my first :) ) so please forgive me occasional grammar and spelling mistakes...
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2012 02:31 #1772 by hellene

NadiaD wrote: Hello Everyone!

I just realized that I did not introduce myself properly.

I am a big fan of early education. I love to learn and help my children to discover the world around them. From the time I found out about Soft Mozart I was very intrigued by its promise to make learning piano effective and enjoyable. I have no music background. I've been using SM for past 3 weeks with my daughter and I love it! I love it so much that I bought another copy for my sister so she can use it to start teaching my nephew piano.

I have a daughter 2 years and 4 month old and 9 month old son. We will be learning piano together.

I am very excited to be a part of this amazing community!

P.S. English is my second language, ( Russian is my first :) ) so please forgive me occasional grammar and spelling mistakes...

I wish everybody have second language like yours, Nadia! :lol:

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Feb 2012 22:19 #1830 by Mandabplus3
Oh me too! I am quite jealous! My Russian is still not up to scratch ;)

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds