fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello From Canada

• waterdreamer
  • waterdreamer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jan 2012 05:40 #809 by waterdreamer
Hello From Canada was created by waterdreamer
Hello and Happy NewYears!

I'm a mother of one, soon to be two boys. My son has been taking Suzuki violin for about 1 and a half years, but since we are transitioning him from homeschooling to public school, and soon he will be starting evening ABA sessions 4 nights a week, I realized that evening Suzuki lessons would be too much for him.

So we decided to look for an online music program, and after talking it over with some of this forums members we decided that this would likely be a good fit. I plan on ordering it in a week and look forward to reading more on this forum about everyone's experiences.

Best Wishes,
Monique

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jan 2012 17:53 - 01 Jan 2012 17:53 #814 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello From Canada

waterdreamer wrote: Hello and Happy NewYears!

I'm a mother of one, soon to be two boys. My son has been taking Suzuki violin for about 1 and a half years, but since we are transitioning him from homeschooling to public school, and soon he will be starting evening ABA sessions 4 nights a week, I realized that evening Suzuki lessons would be too much for him.

So we decided to look for an online music program, and after talking it over with some of this forums members we decided that this would likely be a good fit. I plan on ordering it in a week and look forward to reading more on this forum about everyone's experiences.

Best Wishes,
Monique

Welcome, Monique!
Our program is having all of the Suzuki features + visual support. I am sure that you will find it helpful.
Looking forward having you as part of our family!
Happy New Year!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 01 Jan 2012 17:53 by hellene.

More
02 Jan 2012 05:38 #822 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Hello From Canada
Welcome, Waterdreamer!

So great to have you here!
Looking forward to hear about your experience with program!
I think your son will like this program! Will be so great if you would share his experience switching from Suzuki violin to SM Piano.

More
02 Jan 2012 08:55 #825 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello From Canada
Welcome, Monique! :) It's so good to have you here too!

Andrea

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds