fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello all. Getting ready to start with 2 yr old!!

More
29 Dec 2011 21:09 #762 by queenkmommy
Hello,
I am nervous and excited but am getting ready to start with my 2 year old. It is hard to imagine her playing but I have read so many on the brill kids forum that have had great success at this age. I will let you know how we do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2011 21:34 #764 by NadiaD
She will surprise you!
Just keep the sessions short and fun!
My DD does not practice more than total 10 min a day, and I am pretty amazed that she advanced a lot for the past 2 and half weeks!
We do many additional activities, you can read my posts to get an idea.
Welcome to the forum!
So great to have you!

More
29 Dec 2011 21:49 #766 by andreasro
Welcome! :)
Read what other parents with little children have said about the first steps of their little ones. You might get some great ideas to work on with yours ;)

Andrea

More
30 Dec 2011 00:44 #769 by hellene

queenkmommy wrote: Hello,
I am nervous and excited but am getting ready to start with my 2 year old. It is hard to imagine her playing but I have read so many on the brill kids forum that have had great success at this age. I will let you know how we do.

Don’t be nervous! You are in good hands!
We are all here to help you and your baby.
Little tip: start learning yourself. It is the best way to pass it on to your child!
Welcome!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds