fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

1 year plan

More
06 Dec 2011 03:59 #373 by Mrs.Post
1 year plan was created by Mrs.Post
Hi there,

I heard about Soft Mozart from Brillkids and purchased the 1 year subscription this evening. I am a little unsure how this works. Am I being sent something in the mail? I don't see any place to access the subscription.

Also, we will be using this with a 3 year old who has Down Syndrome, I haven't checked the forum topics, so this might be a repeat, but do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mrs. Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2011 04:32 #374 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic 1 year plan
Hi, Mrs.Post!
Please, make me your friend. Now and on I am going to help your child to learn piano with Soft Mozart. Here in our network I will guide you with the lessons. Our company is going to ship your program within couple of days by priority mail. After setting it, please, feel free to contact me any time!
We have successful stories with Down Syndrome kids and I think that your child will benefit from it also!

Back to the Mozart

More
06 Dec 2011 21:10 #387 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic 1 year plan
Hi mrs post! Teaching a 3 year old down syndrome child music is a wonderful idea. I can see a future where your child astounds people with what is possible. I can imagine the music opening doors and providing another outlet for expression of the feelings they feel so deeply. What a wonderful idea. Good on you and good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
09 Dec 2011 20:34 - 09 Dec 2011 20:36 #440 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic 1 year plan
Mrs. Post,

I want to let you know that I will do everything I can to help your child to learn music through piano successfully.

In 2006 I was invited to Mexico and had my first lesson with a 4 year old child with down sindrome. He was adorable and picked everything up very quickly.

I believe together we'll make good deal of the progress!

I also received a video from Accion piano (Madrid, Spain) with another, older student:

As you see, we have great chance to have successful experience! Just stay in touch, be here and be persistant.

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 09 Dec 2011 20:36 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds