fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Casio CTK - 3000 61 Key Music Keyboard ???

More
03 Dec 2011 23:44 #367 by Mae_Jakob_Ka
Hi Hellene,

Is this Casio CTK - 3000 61 Key Music Keyboard a good keyboard for a beginner? It's on sales right now. If this is a good one, I will just go and buy it!!

Here is its description:

- The Casio CTK-3000 has a 61 Key Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keyboard,
- 400 total onboard Tones
- 150 Rhythms and Digital Effects.
- Casio's famous Step-up Lesson System, audio inputs for a MP3 player, USB port for MIDI implementation and a pitch wheel for additional expression over sounds.

Thanks!!

Elle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2011 15:06 #368 by hellene
Hi, Elle!
I checked the item and it seems suitable for our program. Casio is very reliable brand BTW and n my school I have several of 61 keys instruments that I bought… in 1998!
It is also good that it doesn’t have distractive features (like lightening keys, for instance!)
I also would recommend you DO NOT to buy any stand. Better to find in camping section of Wal-mart or other supermarket of this sort a plastic small table with adjustable legs. They cost about $20-30 and more stable for kids’ practicing.

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Dec 2011 15:38 #369 by Mae_Jakob_Ka
Thanks!! I will go for this one!

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds