fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Newcomer right here

More
11 Sep 2011 11:22 - 11 Sep 2011 12:58 #35 by katherinehopson39
Hello there. My name is Mike and I come from Salisbury. It’s good to meet you all. I became a member of this forum after discovering it on yahoo. From a quick browse I'm delighted I became a member of this forum as everybody on here appears to be polite and respectful, not like a lot of other places where members behave like idiots. I don't usually take the time to introduce myself on forums in most cases I just flick through but www.softmozart.com definitely seems to be an excellent place to be.
Last edit: 11 Sep 2011 12:58 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2011 13:40 #38 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Newcomer right here
Hi, Mike!
It is nice to see you here!
Are you familiar with 'Soft Mozart'?

Back to the Mozart

More
17 Sep 2011 20:50 #69 by Larisa
Replied by Larisa on topic Newcomer right here
Hello, I'm new here. I have teaching music experience in Ukraine. But now I have moved to permanent residence in Netherlands. About the system of teaching music and playing piano here I know only by hearsay, by results of the children of our friends and video on local sites. Very relaxing! After 2 years students play with one hand and they don't know accidental yet. I want to start my teaching practice here with this unique innovation. With Soft Mozzart I hoop to change the conviction of Dutch teachers that the training shouldn't be intense, because overload provokes the resistancе and neutralizes the interest. I'd like to show the effectiveness of Soft Mozzart method. But I didn't work with this technique yet. So hope for help and advice of experienced teachers and the author Helen because I'm gonna start from scratch and in a country where I did not have teaching experience yet.
In advance thank you all.
Larisa

More
19 Sep 2011 16:38 #70 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Newcomer right here
Hi, Larisa!
Happy to see you here!
We don't have any representatives in Netherlands and will be happy to see you on board.
Please, feel free to ask all the questions here or in our network section.
We are here to help you!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds