fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Emotioned

More
22 Aug 2022 16:23 #44566 by ARTINSUD
Emotioned was created by ARTINSUD
Hi, I love the music, I have played like amateur some time, now I´m enthusiastic about this program. And in special with the opportunity to teach to my children.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2022 16:40 #44567 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Emotioned
Welcome!
I am happy to see you here. It will be a wonderful journey for your family.
How old are your kids?
Did you install the software to synchronize your computer and piano using our DEMO or full program?
Tell us more about your goals!

Back to the Mozart

More
17 Sep 2022 22:08 #45035 by ARTINSUD
Replied by ARTINSUD on topic Emotioned
Hi, My children are 8 and 13 years old.
I installed the full program.
But I don't know where I can upload the videos to the program teacher certified.

thanks

More
25 Sep 2022 06:30 #45080 by Аким
Replied by Аким on topic Emotioned

ARTINSUD wrote: Hi, My children are 8 and 13 years old.
I installed the full program.
But I don't know where I can upload the videos to the program teacher certified.

thanks

Hello!

If you want your children to receive a Diploma of a certain level, then you need to fulfill the plans of the Soft Mozart Academy. To do this, you need to open a diary for each child in the "My Diary" section 2022-2023. Then upload the video to youtube, copy the links from youtube and paste it into the message box in the diary in the topic: www.softmozart.com/forum/71-progress-dia...plans-followers.html

If you want to certify yourself, then place the video here: www.softmozart.com/forum/57-teachers-training-experience.html

I hope it helped resolve your issue.

Best regards, Galina
certified teacher Soft Mozart

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds