fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Utah

More
01 Apr 2019 13:16 #32937 by enigma
Hello from Utah was created by enigma
Hello! I have three kids - two that already take piano lessons, and a five year old that has never had lessons. My oldest struggles with conventional lessons and after seven years we recently took him out. I'm excited to see if he responds better to soft piano. However, I am not very tech savy and this program is a bit intimidating. I'm not sure what songs to start with for each child (how do we know the levels?), or even where to start? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2019 15:31 #32938 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Utah

enigma wrote: Hello! I have three kids - two that already take piano lessons, and a five year old that has never had lessons. My oldest struggles with conventional lessons and after seven years we recently took him out. I'm excited to see if he responds better to soft piano. However, I am not very tech savy and this program is a bit intimidating. I'm not sure what songs to start with for each child (how do we know the levels?), or even where to start? Thanks!

Hello! Welcome!

I suggest both kids to start theory, ear training etc with Prep C lessons. They are here and each segment i equal to 1 month:

www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans...year-old-and-up.html

For the piano practice, however, both kids will be on different schedules. Your younger child can follow the piano pieces suggested in the lesson plan.

For your older child I suggest you to video his hands playing anything from his previous repertoire. After a short evaluation we would suggest you the piano pieces for sight-reading and for performance.

It would be great, if you would start their Progress Diary to keep track of what you are doing and being able to give you feedback in the designated area.

Her is the link for the current year's diary:

www.softmozart.com/forum/33-progress-diaries.html

In our school we don't enforce information on you. We answer to your requests. Don't feel intimidated. You are in the right place. Just ask questions and share your experience.

It is wonderful to have you!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds