fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello

More
18 Jan 2019 13:01 #31944 by jakeypoo2
Hello was created by jakeypoo2
Hi everyone
First and most importantly I am a lover of The Lord Jesus Christ and my Family. We are a family of music. Somewhat trained through the traditional methods. My husband and I both have worked hard to learn theory and different instruments throughout the years. I went to school for music and did choir in Highschool, and to my dismay, I am only able to pluck out a couple songs on a few instruments. With the arrival of our son, Jake, I am eager to pass on our love of music to him. We hope that, with the help of Soft Mozart, he will be able to dodge the pitfalls of complacency and have fun with his musical abilities!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2019 13:10 #31945 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello

jakeypoo2 wrote: Hi everyone
First and most importantly I am a lover of The Lord Jesus Christ and my Family. We are a family of music. Somewhat trained through the traditional methods. My husband and I both have worked hard to learn theory and different instruments throughout the years. I went to school for music and did choir in Highschool, and to my dismay, I am only able to pluck out a couple songs on a few instruments. With the arrival of our son, Jake, I am eager to pass on our love of music to him. We hope that, with the help of Soft Mozart, he will be able to dodge the pitfalls of complacency and have fun with his musical abilities!

Dear jakeypoo2,

Welcome to our community! I am so happy to have you with us!

This is going to be an amazing journey. I promise! Please, don't hesitate to ask questions and share any experience with us! We are here to help.

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Jan 2019 13:26 #31947 by hellene
I forgot to mention that I am also a lover of The Lord Jesus Christ. In His name is all my work and mission to make the planet musically literate place.
I hope you will find this article interesting. Please, check:
www.musiceducation2.org/pages/what-is-th...er-of-music-universe

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: jakeypoo2

More
18 Jan 2019 13:45 #31953 by hellene

jakeypoo2 wrote: Hi everyone

Dear jakeypoo2,

Welcome to our community! I am so happy to have you with us!

This is going to be an amazing journey. I promise! Please, don't hesitate to ask questions and share any experience with us! We are here to help.

Back to the Mozart

More
18 Jan 2019 14:14 #31954 by jakeypoo2
Replied by jakeypoo2 on topic Hello
Well, that means that we are family...and I am honored to study your life’s work!

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds