fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Romania

More
30 Jul 2018 16:09 #30051 by AlinaB
Hello from Romania was created by AlinaB
Hello,
My son is 3 years old and we have the soft mozart program for about 3 months, he already learned to play two songs. We are practicing with the Solfeggio piano key stickers but now he wants to practice with the Alphabetical piano key stickers on the computer screen even though on the piano is the Solfeggio key. He learned the Alphabetic piano from the Guess the key program. Can he move to the Alphabetical piano key? He plays Hot Cros Buns and Happy Birthday to you from R1, L1, P1 to R6, L6, P6. Now I discovered that you have a lesson plan that we didn't follow. Can you suggest what to do next?

Thank you,
Alina Butiulca

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jul 2018 21:37 #30053 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Romania
Alina, do you have any videos of your son playing? It will be easier to give you the answer watching

Back to the Mozart

More
31 Jul 2018 14:37 #30054 by AlinaB
Replied by AlinaB on topic Hello from Romania
Hi Hellen, please click on the link
drive.google.com/open?id=1aNHTsrBywUtI8YjCaLOu3fak_68o-3IH
There are two videos with my son Victor playing Hot Cross Buns and Happy Birthday.

Thanks,
Alina
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elena_Gurina

More
02 Aug 2018 09:00 #30062 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Romania
Alina, thank you for the videos.
Please, upload them on YouTube next time!
Your son has very exceptional fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, ear for music and his progress is very impressive for his age.

I suggest him to start playing and singing the music notes solfeggio, He can explore alphabetical symbols since we suggest to combine future challenges in present lessons.

However, in order to further develop his voice, music memory, ear and other music skills it will be more beneficial for him to stick with solfeggio syllables. They are more comfortable for singing and memorizing music.

I also suggest you to follow the lesson plans - Prep B and work on other music subjects.

I am looking forward to see your new developments.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds