fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Homeschooler Two and piano novice

More
16 Apr 2018 20:15 #29176 by kbcdennis
Hi! We have 2 boys.

I'm an introvert. So I either talk not at all (but read a ton) or I talk too much...

At the moment I purchased the SoftMozart, I was hoping to keep my 3.9 year old occupied with the SoftMozart while my 6 year old has his Math and Reading/Writing lessons. We are homeschooling kind of from birth, but are not religious, but are not against religion either.

Since computers/games/movies are not allowed at our house till evening, but valued highly! I was hoping the kids would be so excited to be allowed SoftMozart modules during the day.

I think maybe the kids are picking up on how badly I want them to do this! They were interested at very first, and appears they are not anymore. :(

Well, for the 6 year old Joseph, SoftMozart "practice"=game play will be required every day, as part of homeschool curriculum, beginning yesterday.

I always wanted to learn piano myself, but never wanted to practice, and now with SoftMozart I am so excited to learn myself! I can hardly stop myself from practicing, so excited to have this avenue to make practice not boring! Or being a good example to the kids will keep me exercising the piano.

Joseph can already sing the do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do and back!

Both Joseph and me are doing the "5 and up" schedule, starting yesterday. Though I am not sure how that leads to a diploma. Do I need to register for that somewhere?

Thanks so much for making this program!

Sinerely,
Katya Dennis

P.S.
(I live in USA, and speak read and write English, Russian, and Czech, though very annoyingly slow with the written Russian and Czech)(writing this in case someone would like to talk to me in these languages)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2018 17:47 #29185 by hellene
Dear Katya,
Welcome!
Sorry to keep you waiting.

kbcdennis wrote: Hi! We have 2 boys.

I'm an introvert. So I either talk not at all (but read a ton) or I talk too much...

Well, we love you in any case!

At the moment I purchased the SoftMozart, I was hoping to keep my 3.9 year old occupied with the SoftMozart while my 6 year old has his Math and Reading/Writing lessons. We are homeschooling kind of from birth, but are not religious, but are not against religion either.

Since computers/games/movies are not allowed at our house till evening, but valued highly! I was hoping the kids would be so excited to be allowed SoftMozart modules during the day.

I think maybe the kids are picking up on how badly I want them to do this! They were interested at very first, and appears they are not anymore. :(

Well, Soft Mozart is not the game. It is a tool to build the attention span of your children with the help of music and piano.

Did you receive my article about attention in your package?
If you did, did you have any chance to read it?
Let me know!
I will guide you to the process of building your children attentopn span. I need from you the feedback like this post and (hopefully) a video. You can show just hands and child from back. I wish to be able to follow up the dialog

Well, for the 6 year old Joseph, SoftMozart "practice"=game play will be required every day, as part of homeschool curriculum, beginning yesterday.

Did you locate our lesson plans? It is easy to learn with their guidance.
Just in case, here is the link: www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html

I always wanted to learn piano myself, but never wanted to practice, and now with SoftMozart I am so excited to learn myself! I can hardly stop myself from practicing, so excited to have this avenue to make practice not boring! Or being a good example to the kids will keep me exercising the piano.

Way to go!
Please, video record yourself practicing. If I will see your hands, I will be able to suggest you the pieces that will be beautiful and 'nutritious' for your piano technique development

Joseph can already sing the do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do and back!

This is great!

Both Joseph and me are doing the "5 and up" schedule, starting yesterday. Though I am not sure how that leads to a diploma. Do I need to register for that somewhere?

You have to keep your progress diary here
www.softmozart.com/forum/71-progress-dia...plans-followers.html
I don't think you will be able to graduate this May. However, you will be able to graduate in 8 months for sure

Our next recital is May 15 - June 15

I think, you will be able to make it in June. What do you think?

Thanks so much for making this program!

Sinerely,
Katya Dennis

You are very welcome! I am happy to have you with us!

P.S.
(I live in USA, and speak read and write English, Russian, and Czech, though very annoyingly slow with the written Russian and Czech)(writing this in case someone would like to talk to me in these languages)

I am ok with English ;) In fact, we need more English speaking people in this forum.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds