fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hallo from Norway

More
14 Apr 2018 15:01 - 14 Apr 2018 15:34 #29168 by hml
Hallo from Norway was created by hml
Hei, my 5 years old son Mikal have used soft mozart for over a month now. He follows the 5+ curriculum, and has made amazing progress. But he does not like my suggestion about his hands and fingers, so he just plays the way he likes. Any advice?
Last edit: 14 Apr 2018 15:34 by hml.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2018 15:33 #29169 by hml
Replied by hml on topic Hallo from Norway

More
14 Apr 2018 15:36 #29170 by hml
Replied by hml on topic Hallo from Norway
This is after using soft mozart for 3 weeks.

More
14 Apr 2018 18:12 - 14 Apr 2018 18:14 #29171 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hallo from Norway

hml wrote: Hei, my 5 years old son Mikal have used soft mozart for over a month now. He follows the 5+ curriculum, and has made amazing progress. But he does not like my suggestion about his hands and fingers, so he just plays the way he likes. Any advice?

Hello, hml!
Thank you for the video.
After 3 weeks your son made a wonderful progress! He plays using both hands and has excellent fingerinng.

Our students usually start with not rounded hands since they read music notation from the very start. Yes, even vertical with pictures, even with colors, this is still music notation and we have to give your child credit for that.

However, we have to start working on your child posture.

I recommend you to visit this page and ask him to do the following piano exercises developed by our wonderful teacher from Moscow Olga Egorova: www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-vid...t-piano-posture.html

Olga's students are all having excellent technique and being accepted in prestigious music schools.

My personal advice to you as a parent - stop worrying too much. My method is soft and gentle. It is never fail. You child will develop all the skills organically.

Here is the article that you might like to read
pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/chapter-1-soft-teaching

Are you following our Lesson Plans?

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 14 Apr 2018 18:14 by hellene.

More
14 Apr 2018 18:16 #29172 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hallo from Norway

hml wrote: Hei, my 5 years old son Mikal have used soft mozart for over a month now. He follows the 5+ curriculum, and has made amazing progress. But he does not like my suggestion about his hands and fingers, so he just plays the way he likes. Any advice?

Oh, yes, you do follow the curriculum. Great!
You did everything correct with the video
First, we upload it to YouTube
After that place the link into the post
You are good! :)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds