fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Homeschooling Mom of 4 excited to conquer the piano

More
13 Sep 2017 16:03 #26871 by playdiscoverlearn247
My four kids and I are excited to conquer the piano together. We are getting the right piano sometime today that has a midi cord, and then we will be ready to start Academy.

We will be recording our progress on Instagram and share links in the progress diary. I am a very busy mom and I am hoping this program will be easy to squeeze into my day along with my four kids (ages 20 months to 9 years).

We've played around with a few piano apps and programs. We never made much progress, so I am hoping Soft Mozart will be the key to finally having success. I like the idea of having a community to connect with. I am hoping it will help us stay on target.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Sep 2017 08:15 #26874 by hellene
Welcome! I am so happy to see you in our forum!

playdiscoverlearn247 wrote: My four kids and I are excited to conquer the piano together. We are getting the right piano sometime today that has a midi cord, and then we will be ready to start Academy.

How exciting! Can't wait to see you playing!

We will be recording our progress on Instagram and share links in the progress diary. I am a very busy mom and I am hoping this program will be easy to squeeze into my day along with my four kids (ages 20 months to 9 years).

Well, you can do it! In fact, with the right training you will have more time, 'cause kids will be more occupied with the piano assignment. Your 9 year old will be their teacher assistant. We will work on management as soon as you will get started!

We've played around with a few piano apps and programs. We never made much progress, so I am hoping Soft Mozart will be the key to finally having success. I like the idea of having a community to connect with. I am hoping it will help us stay on target.

It will! Just make sure you post frequently and do't be afraid to disappoint us. ALL questions and concerns should be addressed. We are here to help you to become a professional.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds