fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Tessa 4 1/2 years old - Arizona

More
05 Sep 2017 19:17 #26839 by clayton8203
We causally started using soft Mozart around December of last year. In the beginning Tessa was very excited but lost interest and I chose not to push her. In the last month or so she has started asking to practice the piano, and multiple times throughout the day I will hear her playing "white cat, black cat" and the "1, SKIP, 1234567 game" on our regular piano. Even with very limited practice time she is able to play both "Mary had a little Lamb" and "Ode to joy" even when we switch the views from solfeggio to letters and even blank colors. I am so excited to actually start a scheduled plan for lessons and see the kind of progress she will make. I am hoping by posting here it will keep both her and I motivated. I also have a 24 month old son who is starting to play with the gentle piano software and amazes me every time I watch him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2017 18:09 #26842 by hellene
Hello!

clayton8203 wrote: We causally started using soft Mozart around December of last year. In the beginning Tessa was very excited but lost interest and I chose not to push her.

I wish you would write about it then and I would help. Sometimes we just overload kids with our expectations. It is easy to fix! But I have to know about the problem to be able to help.

In the last month or so she has started asking to practice the piano, and multiple times throughout the day I will hear her playing "white cat, black cat" and the "1, SKIP, 1234567 game" on our regular piano. Even with very limited practice time she is able to play both "Mary had a little Lamb" and "Ode to joy" even when we switch the views from solfeggio to letters and even blank colors.

This is great! You managed to incert in her love for making music. Now is very important to gradually build her interest. Let me know about any of development. Report good or bad and we are going to grow together.

I am so excited to actually start a scheduled plan for lessons and see the kind of progress she will make. I am hoping by posting here it will keep both her and I motivated. I also have a 24 month old son who is starting to play with the gentle piano software and amazes me every time I watch him.

What is amazes you is the merit of the software. If we will add to it our effort and a little of discipline, your children will flourish and get education. Start your progress diary. It will help you to stay organized and make all the right moves. I will help you among the way.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds