fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi there!

More
20 Jun 2017 13:25 #26422 by jevyjevjevs
Hi there! was created by jevyjevjevs
Hi there!

I'm Jevin. Father of Savannah (5y) and Jackson (3y). We constantly listen to music. Everything from classical to electronic dance. When I was younger, I took piano lessons and moved on to guitar in my teens.

I would like to expose my kids to playing music. In my research, Soft Mozart seems to be a low-key, self-paced program that can be done at home. This is encouraging to us.

I just installed the software today! We'll see how it goes!

Jevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2017 15:43 #26423 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi there!

jevyjevjevs wrote: Hi there!

I'm Jevin. Father of Savannah (5y) and Jackson (3y). We constantly listen to music. Everything from classical to electronic dance. When I was younger, I took piano lessons and moved on to guitar in my teens.

I would like to expose my kids to playing music. In my research, Soft Mozart seems to be a low-key, self-paced program that can be done at home. This is encouraging to us.

I just installed the software today! We'll see how it goes!

Jevin

Hello, Jevin!
Welcome!
I am going to be your family guide and will teach your children music and piano. Feel free to post any questions. Since this is revolutionary new approach you will find all the answers here first hand. You also can upload videos on YouTube and copy/paste the links. It will be easy for me to give you the most accurate advice about the development of your children.
I also suggest you and your wife start learning with Prep C lesson plans.
Here is some important materials that you may enjoy reading about teaching your children at home:
https://pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/soft-mozart-education-for-teachers-and-parentsSoft Mozart Education For Teachers And Parents

Introduction

Chapter 1. Soft Teaching

I. Gentle Teaching And Early Learning

Chapter 2. Secrets I learned from toddlers.

Chapter 3. Soft Mozart And Your Child's Self-Esteem

I am looking forward to see your family progress!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds