fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from MA/USA

More
07 Dec 2015 21:11 #21246 by namaste
Replied by namaste on topic Hello from MA/USA
They like playing the find a note game better than playing the piano but for the first time I got Sasha to try to use his right hand to play Hot Cross Buns and he said he didn't want to half way through but then he wanted to play the left hand side and that was great because he used his right hand to play the chords with one hand.

I used their advent calendars which came a few days late as a reward for learning their finger names and playing them on printed and laminated true to size keyboard and then spontaneously during dinner we practiced our finger names again. Since they don't even know which hand is left and which is right it gets a bit confusing for them but they've got do re mi fa so down now already for the right.

We also practiced pre-dictation clapping and resting with the surprise symphony but have a ways to go before they can hear the rhythm in the music.

I love that soft mozart the curriculum and the forum is teaching me to be a homeschool music teacher for my kids!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2015 15:28 #21327 by namaste
Replied by namaste on topic Hello from MA/USA
Great news. They have been on the piano every day.

Cornelius is up to 31 points on the guess key game in 30 seconds. Sasha still tends to get distracted during it and likes to watch the spider.

Cornelius has the right hand of Hot Cross buns at 15/15 in 14 for time.

Sasha likes to play the left hand of hot cross buns or jingle bells and is starting to use 2 fingers on one hand but switches between right and left.

They are frequently requesting to hear Hayden's surprise symphony now so music appreciation is going well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds