fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

little musician

More
05 Feb 2012 21:58 #1742 by bella
little musician was created by bella
how many of our brillkids members are trying little musician together with softmozart ?? could you share your experience ?? do you feel little musician has more to add to our little ones music experience ?? i am hooked to softmozart but wonder if i need to add little musician to our days???
viv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Feb 2012 04:04 - 06 Feb 2012 04:06 #1750 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic little musician
Viv,
I do not think that at the moment you need to add anything else rather than SoftMozart...
Get started with SoftMozart, use it for at least a month that both you and your children are used to the activities and you will build up solid practice routine, and only then look for any other program!
Little Musician is still in developement stage, nobody knows how to use it... Once it will be fully organized into curriculum , I am sure it will be available for a download as a free trial, then you will be able to try it and make your decision... SoftMozart is brilliant program, fully organized by a piano teacher and it is available to you right now! It just killing me when the people instead of sticking with one program and make it work, start to waste precious time on researching all of the piano teaching programs in the world, instead of teaching a child playing the piano! I am guilty of it myself! Sometimes I spend more time researching or discussing all this different programs, than teaching my child. I will definitely try LMs , but only when it will be released and fully organized...
Last edit: 06 Feb 2012 04:06 by NadiaD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
06 Feb 2012 06:51 #1751 by bella
Replied by bella on topic little musician
Thanks Nadia , very helpful reply , should say you are one who takes credit for me getting on with softmozart
love
viv

More
06 Feb 2012 09:56 #1753 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic little musician
Unfortunately it is pointless to think about using a product you just can't have :P Like I said on the brillkids forum Soft Mozart is here now and it's been proven to work. It teaches piano, music, notes, perfect pitch and almost everything else you could want :)
IF little musician was available now I doubt I would get it, one month into soft Mozart and I doubt I will need it. If it was full of music theory then I would consider it as a knowledge enhancer but I can't see how you can teach music without learning an instrument....it seems unnatural to me. Us mums always want the best for our kids. There are far too many products on the market for us to make the perfect choice every time. :( I am glad you are hooked on soft Mozart. Please come back here in two months and post here your thoughts about all this.
I think maybe waterdreamer has little musician for testing but I may be wrong. Plus I don't know if the testers are aloud to comment on the product yet either...

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds