fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Introduction

More
13 Oct 2011 17:15 #147 by cpeltonen
Introduction was created by cpeltonen
Hello,

My name is Cyndi Peltonen and I teach piano in the metropolitan Detroit area. I have been teaching piano for 14 years specializing in beginners of all ages.

About five years ago I was searching the internet for interactive software to help my students learn more easily. One day when one of my kindergarten students was having trouble understanding how the lines and spaces of the grand staff (as presented in a traditional series book) corresponded to the keys on the piano, I turned the book ninety degrees and tried to explain it to her.

Soon I stumbled upon Hellene Hiner's great invention. I invited some very skeptical music friends to the training-a piano teacher for young children in an exclusive private school, a woman with a Master's in Piano Pedagogy, my choir accompanist at the time, who has a Master's in Piano performance, and a member of my church choir who did not play the piano.

After seeing and hearing Hellene's presentation, we all agreed, there was something to this! I started using the program with all my new students, and switched most of the others to the program. It has been very successful in helping my students gain confidence and satisfaction in learning to play songs easily. It has been a fabulous in helping them memorize.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2011 17:36 #148 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Introduction
Hi, Cyndi!
I am happy to see you here with us!
You know, I never new that you also turned the music page 90 degrees! Did you tell me about this?
Wow!
Did you receive any complains from your customers about that?
Did people ask you that what if your students will always keep the sheet music 90 degree sideways?
What was your answer? :P

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Oct 2011 23:56 #157 by KingB
Replied by KingB on topic Introduction
Val Belin - Interactive Piano & Contemporary Music Harmony Instruction
Education 1983-1988 Moscow Art and Music University: Classical theory of Musical Harmony by Rimsky-Korsakov Prof. Medvedeva E. P.

Im the author of New Innovative Complex of Piano Etudes called Children Notebook. My unique method provides to study the Music from the very beginning. Etudes cycles are prepared to help the student of every age to start music thinking in Twelve Keys immediately. My way of teaching I call Flexible Hands. From the first lesson youll learn how to create your own music and how to play it on piano the right way. In my personal approach to each student I understand and see very clear which way to go and what to do to overcome the main problem of how to coordinate in well-balanced technique the entire complex, including the rhythm, harmony and melody. Im constantly in touch with exceptional and outstanding teachers. We are sharing our experience and ideas how to help students to get better music knowledge through the Internet and personally. For advanced studies I wrote several instructional books:.Early Polyphony, Little Bach, Contemporary Piano Approach, and Absolute Symmetry.
I received a degree how to teach instructors in a new Interactive Piano Teaching Software - Soft Way To Mozart - a new effective method how to learn to play on the piano and how to read music, naturally and stress free. It is the only educational program in the world that can teach even a 2 year old child to play keyboard with both hands and read music notes.

More
17 Oct 2011 16:39 #164 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Introduction
Thank you for the introduction, Val
I hope there are plenty of people from NY, who would love to connect with you!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds