fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Welcome to SoftMozart!

• Kunena
  • Kunena's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Aug 2011 21:53 - 11 Aug 2011 18:57 #1 by Kunena
Welcome to SoftMozart! was created by Kunena
Welcome to the Soft Mozart Forum!

Thank you for choosing Soft Mozart for your musical education.

Please take a minute to introduce yourself along with your musical background. We're glad you are here!
Last edit: 11 Aug 2011 18:57 by Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2011 09:52 #7 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Welcome to SoftMozart!
Good morning, guys!
5 41 AM here, in Texas :woohoo:
Today I fully realized that our forum is up and running and I didn't introduce myself and didn't write anything here yet beig busy finishing all the contents and new products and structure for you.

My name is Hellene Hiner and finally we have a nice place here to communicate and exchange different ideas.

You can write to me here or privately and I will be happy to become your online piano teacher and helper alone with my 'Soft Mozart' colleagues.

If you are experienced Soft Mozart user or new one, please, share you story and let us know about your success and challenges that program brought to you!

And I am sharing with all the picture of my new puppy!!! I just got this adorable baby 10 days ago and she is keeping me a company, when I take a break from the hours of my work ;)

Her name is Mulia. I am not planning to teach her to play piano in the closest future :P

So, welcome and get comfortable!

BTW, make friends here and add me as your friend, too!

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds