fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

What to do when you don't have time for a lot?

More
04 Jan 2012 17:27 #884 by ariel
Many of you already know this, I am studying for a bar exam till Feb end. (as if i haven't complained about it that much :woohoo: ) Until then, I don't have much time to teach my DD. I get Daddy involved, he starts the software (SW), shows it to her, and then leaves. :P So far she is right hand on hot cross buns with score 9/15 time 141 :silly:

So for now we need to keep her trying the SW till I become more available. Hellene, would you recommend anything ? Is it allright to let her play with minimal supervision? I'll put the left hand stickers too and let her try left hand once in a while also.

I hope to become more involved on the forums also after that. Everyones post are just wonderful and I get them all in my email. All the suggestions are just spectacular.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2012 17:57 #887 by hellene

ariel wrote: Many of you already know this, I am studying for a bar exam till Feb end. (as if i haven't complained about it that much :woohoo: ) Until then, I don't have much time to teach my DD. I get Daddy involved, he starts the software (SW), shows it to her, and then leaves. :P So far she is right hand on hot cross buns with score 9/15 time 141 :silly:

Wow! It’s great! How old is she?

So for now we need to keep her trying the SW till I become more available. Hellene, would you recommend anything ? Is it allright to let her play with minimal supervision? I'll put the left hand stickers too and let her try left hand once in a while also.

I think, you shouldn’t worry. It is already better than nothing! All the parents will end up with minimum supervision as soon as the kids will get a routine. It seems like your DD already ‘got’ her message: her mommy is studying and she has her own things to do. It reminds me my daughter. I also had her when I was a student. Since then she is grown to be very independent and sometimes I think SHE is my mother. :P :P :P

I hope to become more involved on the forums also after that. Everyones post are just wonderful and I get them all in my email. All the suggestions are just spectacular.

The best thing to be involved is to get your own music education. It would always be a plus for you

Back to the Mozart

More
05 Jan 2012 11:11 #898 by Mandabplus3
I am quite looking forward to the time when my kiddies can be a bit more independent using the program. I spend a lot of time just pressing buttons for them while they learn to navigate around the program. I smile every time they insist on pressing one themselves because I know that when they don't need me there all the time they will get twice as much practice time. And so will I! Jaykob has already learnt to press R to start again and fortunately R on my keyboard is the broken key so it's easy to find lol !

More
05 Jan 2012 15:59 #900 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: I am quite looking forward to the time when my kiddies can be a bit more independent using the program. I spend a lot of time just pressing buttons for them while they learn to navigate around the program. I smile every time they insist on pressing one themselves because I know that when they don't need me there all the time they will get twice as much practice time. And so will I! Jaykob has already learnt to press R to start again and fortunately R on my keyboard is the broken key so it's easy to find lol !

Leave the room more often and see what is going to happen!
In my class even 2-3 year olds know their way around.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds