fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

How to get your kids to keep their own scores!

More
13 Feb 2013 13:42 #8362 by Mandabplus3
I had a brilliant idea yesterday. I thought I would share.
My girls write down their own scores after playing each piece but my son refuses to. He is capable but it is large and messy and he just hates doing it. Unfortunately I can't always practice with him, for the whole time he will play. ( yeah he plays independently now! When there is Lego on offer :P )
Anyway he can take a photo on my iPhone! So after he plays the piece, he takes a photo of the screen showing his score and then plays it again, takes another photo and keeps going until he has had enough ( usually about 8 times) or until he wants me to come sit with him.
After the session I scroll throughout he phone take notes on all the scores and delete the photos as I go.
Fast easy and fosters independence! Hope it works for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2013 17:52 #8371 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: I had a brilliant idea yesterday. I thought I would share.
My girls write down their own scores after playing each piece but my son refuses to. He is capable but it is large and messy and he just hates doing it. Unfortunately I can't always practice with him, for the whole time he will play. ( yeah he plays independently now! When there is Lego on offer :P )
Anyway he can take a photo on my iPhone! So after he plays the piece, he takes a photo of the screen showing his score and then plays it again, takes another photo and keeps going until he has had enough ( usually about 8 times) or until he wants me to come sit with him.
After the session I scroll throughout he phone take notes on all the scores and delete the photos as I go.
Fast easy and fosters independence! Hope it works for you!

LOVE IT!
I think, he is also very happy to make these photo.
Here we have:
1. good practicing habits
2. fast, easy and visual recordings of the scores
3. future pianist
4. future photographer!

Super! :lol:

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds