fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Finger placement

More
16 Nov 2012 06:36 #6835 by lela
Finger placement was created by lela
Hello, could you please tell me how to make a three year old use only one finger on one key??
She sees me playing, I show her videos of other children playing but nothing helps. She does not really likes me explaying things to her when she plays.
Maybe she is just not ready?? She either plays with index finger or bangs on the keys. I would love her to use other fingers already. How to start using both hands is another guestion :P
We have been stuck on first two songs for ever now!
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Nov 2012 20:38 #6859 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Finger placement
Hi, lela,
I am glad you asked!

lela wrote: Hello, could you please tell me how to make a three year old use only one finger on one key??

Please, look at the number on the right corner of the screen after piece is being played. If the number is much greater then amount of correct notes, your baby is still in first stage of eye-hand coordination development and has 'no room' in mind for choosing different fingers. If time is almost the same or less, let me know and I will tell you, what to do.

She sees me playing, I show her videos of other children playing but nothing helps.

We see what other people do, too, but it doesn't make us any closer :P Don't worry, she will get it, when time will come.

She does not really likes me explaying things to her when she plays.

It is very natural, because all of her 'channels' are busy building new skills and especially audio. t is like to run several programs at the same time on Pentium 1 computer.

Maybe she is just not ready?? She either plays with index finger or bangs on the keys. I would love her to use other fingers already. How to start using both hands is another guestion :P
We have been stuck on first two songs for ever now!
Thanks

Use 'music money' - it is perfect motivation tool:

www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...rite-a-new-book.html

I also going to be available tomorrow on Skype from 11 AM to 2 PM Houston, TX time as soft.mozart
Feel free to contact me with your questions!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: netrika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds