fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

It's piano time!

More
17 Sep 2012 09:06 #5661 by Mandabplus3
It's piano time! was created by Mandabplus3
Oh can you hear that? Its soooooo quiet. I cant hear anyone. The kids are all tucked up in bed. Hubby isn't home yet. The dishes are being washed by the quietly swishing dishwasher. Oh my! I have free time!!! Hi seeders it's piano practice time! See ya! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2012 14:50 - 17 Sep 2012 14:51 #5663 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic It's piano time!
:lol: I wish I could live them alone... but sometimes they don't feel me next to them and.. no piano time :lol: so I usually practice during the day with them playing around me :)
Last edit: 17 Sep 2012 14:51 by andreasro.

More
17 Sep 2012 18:15 #5666 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic It's piano time!

Mandabplus3 wrote: Oh can you hear that? Its soooooo quiet. I cant hear anyone. The kids are all tucked up in bed. Hubby isn't home yet. The dishes are being washed by the quietly swishing dishwasher. Oh my! I have free time!!! Hi seeders it's piano practice time! See ya! :lol:

Tomorrow you will show them, how much you had learned...
Oh, my!
Such a motivation!

Back to the Mozart

More
17 Sep 2012 18:17 #5667 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic It's piano time!

andreasro wrote: :lol: I wish I could live them alone... but sometimes they don't feel me next to them and.. no piano time :lol: so I usually practice during the day with them playing around me :)

This is great example for their subconscious!

Whatever parents do on the background influence the most!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds