fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Lost her interest

• AuntQL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 Jul 2012 00:16 #4801 by AuntQL
Replied by AuntQL on topic Lost her interest
Моя маленькая ученица испугалась паучка, теперь я предупреждаю учеников, когда появится паучок, его обязательно надо "покормить", чтобы в другой игре он нам начал помогать, подсказывать в трудных местах, какую нотку ученик нажал, правильную или нет. Когда ученик ошибается и приходит паучок, говорю, ты же добрая девочка, умница, угостила паучка фруктами.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2012 16:36 #4813 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lost her interest
Hi, Ariel! Nice to hear from you!

ariel wrote:
Hellene, thanks soo much for the quick and detailed replies. These words mean a lot esspecially coming from a piano teacher who has experiences with teaching little kids. So inspite of my delayed replied, I read them very closely the first day you posted.

She definately wants to be a good student, the other day she surprised me by trying Hot Cross Buns with Left hand, the way I was doing, she was trying with the correct fingers too. Her scores for both hands improved as well. (I always forget the exact numbers) She tried all the games for a while. I need to practice everyday so she does also.

Well, just set the routine and everything will be just fine.

Great Software... I also wish there was some way to change the background or change the characters for the kids. hint...a suggestion for next time ;)

Noted!

I hope to buy another one for my nephew, he is 7 years old and I was showing him some simple songs on the piano without the software and he was mastering them in no time. But for him I would like to get the software for when it is updated to add our favorite songs, any hints Hellene as to when that might be?

Thanks again,

I think, in the mid of September we'll know for sure, if we'll get the funds

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Sep 2012 16:24 #5565 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Lost her interest

AuntQL wrote: Получила в подарок набор из разноцветных пластиковых кружочков, решила их использовать на уроке с мальчиком, который с удовольствием играет левой и не хочет играть правой рукой. Показала ему кружочки, это наши виртуальные музыкальные деньги, на заработанные 5 денежек, можешь купить у меня в "магазине"1 конфетку.Урок был потрясающим, играл двумя руками и не один раз, чтобы набрать нужное количество очков, точнее играть без ошибок ( Софт Моцарт)Затем спросил, что нужно, чтобы заработать сестрёнке Лидусе и маме по конфетке? Выучил ещё несколько песен. Мальчику 7 лет, раньше на все просьбы повторить второй раз песенку, играть отказывался, не хочу, не буду, не получается.

Google awkward translation :) :

AuntQL wrote: Was presented with a set of colored plastic circles, decided to use them in class with a boy who enjoys playing the left and does not want to play right-handed. Showed him the circles, this is our music virtual money, earned five denezhek, you can buy me a "store" 1 konfetku.Urok was awesome, playing with both hands and not a time to collect the required number of points, more play with no errors (Soft Mozart) then asked what it takes to earn Liduse sister and mother on candy? Learned a few more songs. The boy is 7 years old, before all requests to repeat the second song, refused to play, do not want, I will not work.

AuntQL wrote: Моя маленькая ученица испугалась паучка, теперь я предупреждаю учеников, когда появится паучок, его обязательно надо "покормить", чтобы в другой игре он нам начал помогать, подсказывать в трудных местах, какую нотку ученик нажал, правильную или нет. Когда ученик ошибается и приходит паучок, говорю, ты же добрая девочка, умница, угостила паучка фруктами.

Google and other tool's awkward translation :) :

AuntQL wrote: My little schoolgirl (is) frightened (of the) spider, now I warn students when spider comes must be “nourished” so that in another game it would begin to help, to prompt to us in the difficult places, what note student harvested, correct or not. When a student makes a mistake and comes a spider, I say, you're a good girl, good girl, treat spider fruit.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds