fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Little Musician vs Soft Mozart

More
08 Jun 2012 02:29 #4314 by Mrs.Post
I am in the process of entering SM files into Little Musician. You can go to the files sections and download them. The SM icon set is there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2012 02:55 #4315 by Mrs.Post
BTW - I agree with your thoughts on both programs. There are things you can do on your own and things you can't. I have been astonished at what my son can do with LR. And I am very impressed with what our Cayla has done with SM. We added Little Musician and all the kids love it. And I do like the laptop cuddle factor, which is why I am anxious to add more SM files to it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Galka

More
11 Jun 2012 21:00 #4388 by Galka
Great idea! I did Russian icons in the same way! My daughter follows both programs (SM and LM) too.

More
12 Jun 2012 05:13 #4402 by andreasro
Thank you for reviewing, Sonya! :) I have tried LMs too and found it useful for music background started early and also helping when learning with SM.

Andrea

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds