fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

sai 4ys playing soft mozart "ode to joy & othes"

More
29 May 2012 11:33 #4077 by omshree
Fi Helene
These are the videos of my daughter from you tube for the soft mozart May 2012 competition.
I thank Manda for the excellent help in loading this videos.

Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2012 11:41 #4078 by Mandabplus3
Yay! You did it. I was just sending you a message to help when they popped up! Now I just need to find some faster Internet service so I can watch them. She looks beautiful! Proper recital atire! ( ummm my kids are in their Pyjamas! Lol ) Can't wait to see!

More
29 May 2012 12:51 #4086 by omshree
Dear Manda
Thanks a lot for your help.I will view yours soon.
thanks
naresh

More
29 May 2012 17:53 #4119 by Mrs.Post
These are wonderful. Please tell her what a beautiful job she is doing. What an encouragement to us! And she looked lovely for her recital...I agree with Manda.

Hellene,

Thank you again for all the work you have put into this program. I am more pleased with it the longer I use it. The recital has just been delightful. I am anxiously waiting for hte next recital as I hope my two will be ready to perform in it. Who knows, maybe even mom.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: omshree

More
29 May 2012 22:32 #4121 by omshree
Hi Mrs.Post,
Thankyou for your wonderful comment and sure i will pass on your encouraging words to my little girl.

As you would have seen if you read my posts i struggled without knowing how to post the videos to the website.Thanks to manda she showed me how to?

I don't know whether there will be confusion in following the right topic, hence i've posted Full recital under the heading SAI 4 yrs UK 2012 Full Recital(Follow this please!).Hope everyone views this rather than the uncomplete post which i posted unknowingly.

Send me ur comments/suggestions what i should do?

om

More
29 May 2012 23:24 #4125 by Mrs.Post
Don't worry, Hellene will find it.

Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds