fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

How to Become the First Teacher in your Toddler’s

More
13 Dec 2011 17:06 #474 by ariel
I definately notice how excited my daughter feels when I teach her. I really agree that we are our child's first teacher. :cheer: Not to mention, it is such a great bonding experience.

One thing that I like already about SM is that it allows me to learn at the same time and after I learn, I teach my daughter. I am probably the best teacher she'll have. Definately, something that I'll remember fondly when my daughter is all grown up. :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2013 22:24 - 14 Mar 2013 22:25 #8856 by Marthat
So much so, I always teach everything I can to daughter

Last edit: 14 Mar 2013 22:25 by Marthat.

More
19 Mar 2013 00:41 #8900 by ksmith
Hello,
What would be the earliest age for a child to start soft mozart?
I mean, the absolute earliest? 1.5 -2 years of age?
What is the earliest age anyone has heard of someone trying?

Thanks

More
19 Mar 2013 03:06 #8903 by andreasro
My youngest has pressed the keys since he was around 8 months old. He has progressed from banging the keys. Since then, from time to time, I take his hand and play the five finger exercise for him. Starting 11 months or so he has been more gentle with the piano and also has understood that a key has to be pressed with one finger.
Sometimes, when his right hand is on the table or on piano or on other surface, he seems he is doing black cat white cat exercise. Just seems, remember. I think it's more like his need to develop finger mobility.

He has started to sing solfege and recognize solfege symbols a couple of months ago, with the thanks of the Little Reader and PPT files ladies here shared and with Marlita's video.

I am very curious at what age will he be able to play on his own. I am amazed how fast he's learning. He's taking big pages with a solfege symbol on it and singing what he knows from solfege trying to sing the note :)

Will keep you all posted more ;)

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88, the Moon

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds